Hey there! I’m so happy you were curious to click on this page and meet me! My name is Marybeth, and I am the “me” in Nadi & Me. Aside from being a journal-maker, I’m also a photographer, ex-dental hygienist (and yes, I did try to make my patients talk while my hands were in their mouths), paper-crafter, wife, mother… and now your friend.
Here are some more fun facts about me:
- A decade ago, I answered the gentle knocking of Jesus Christ on the door of my heart, and He wrecked me for good. When you encounter God in the ways I have over the past 10 years, there’s simply no going back from that. I’m all in & consider it a great honor to share that with the world!
- My husband and I are obnoxiously in love. 😉 We were friends in high school, but we lost contact when he graduated because the day of cell phones and Facebook had yet to come upon us. Through what we can only describe as Divine intervention, we got back in contact 8 years later. We were engaged on our second date, married on our 4th, and on our 6th, we had our daughter. (Such is the life of a Navy wife. We didn’t see much of each other that first year or so, but we never let distance separate our hearts.)
- If I had to choose three words to describe me, they’d be: eclectic, fervent, and compassionate.
- I’ve watched The Office series with my husband more times than I could count, but it never fails that each time the same scenes bring me huge amounts of belly laughter! … And I still cry when I watch Jim & Pam get married on the boat. Favorite. Show. Ever.
- I love exercising. Never thought I’d say that, but Beachbody workouts have changed everything for me.
- If it wasn’t for bacon, I could easily be a vegetarian. Most meats have a texture that I can’t choke down, so I get my protein elsewhere. (You know, like in crispy, greasy, delicious strips of bacon.) 😉
To see more of my scrapbooking/papercrafting side, check out my other blog: www.marybethhancher.com
So happy to meet you! XOXO